Activated Carbon Media
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Bag
|Packaging Detail||50 Kg HDPE bag|
|Type||coal & wood carbon|
|Usage/Application||Industrial furnaces, Water filtration|
|Moisture||less than 4%|
|Hardness||88.5 to 93.5%|
|Iodine Value||500-1200 mg/g|
|Ash Content||3-8 % ma|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Composition||ash, acid, iron|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
50 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 50 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon, Granular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
- Keep unnecessary personnel away.
- Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Prevent spilled powder from entering sewers or waterways or onto ground.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.
Handling and Storage
Precautions for Safe Handling Handling:
- Avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Use in well ventilated areas. Protect containers from physical damage.
- Wash hands after handling.
Conditions for Safe Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry, ventilated area and in closed containers.
- Store above freezing.
- Keep away from oxidizers, sunlight, heat or flames.
- Store away from ignition sources.
- Store in a dry place
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P
Solar Water Pumping System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kilowatt
|Voltage||24 V DC|
|Pressure||Low Pressure, Medium Pressure, High Pressure|
|Installation Type||Freestanding, Wall Mounted|
|Motor Type||AC, DC|
|Capacity||1hp to 20 hp solar pump|
|Pump Head||150 mtr|
|Protections||Fully safe & long run product|
|Water Flow (in Litres)||18000 LPH|
|Speed||50 lpm to 1000 lpm|
|Pipe Material||Aluminium, Iron|
|Available Solar Panel||Depand on solar pump power|
|Available Size||1hp to 10 hp|
|Maximum Working Pressure||Upto 5 kg/cm|
|Mounting||Single pole mount,structure mount|
|Storage Tank||As per requairment|
|Application||Bore well,RCC tank,hill area spring water,river,other water sorce.|
|1 Phase Voltage||3 phase|
|Area Required||Exp. 3 hp required 150 sq.ft area|
|Controller||Pannel controller auto type|
|Water Discharge||As required|
Its future product for india for agriculture, housing society, villages etc.