- Our Products
- Effluent Treatment Plant
Effluent Treatment Plant
Effluent Treatment Plants
Minimum Order Quantity: 01 PIECE
|Usage/Application||Food Industries, Textile Industries, Sugar Industries, Rice Industries, Metal Industries ETC|
|Water Source||Industrial Effluent|
|Treatment Stages||Primary Treatment, Preliminary Treatment, Disinfection, Tertiary Treatment, Secondary Treatment|
|Feed Flow Rate||500 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 1000 m3/day, 2000 m3/day, 50 m3/day|
|Installation Type||Complete Civil work with Installation, Prefabricated, Containerized Plug & Play|
|Water Pump Power||5 kW|
|Air Blower Power||1.5 kW|
|Air Blower Count||2|
ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment.
• Influent: Untreated industrial waste water.
• Sludge: Solid part separated from waste water by ETP.
• To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use.
• To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries. • To cut expenditure on water procurement. • To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
• To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable development. Design of ETP The design and size of the ETP depends upon:
• Quantity and quality of the industries discharge effluent.
• Land availability. • Monetary considerations for construction, operation & maintenance.
• Area dimension depends on: Quality of wastewater to be treated, Flow rate & Type of biological treatment to be used .
- Item Code: GSP-100KLD
- Production Capacity: upto 1000KLD
- Delivery Time: 2 Month
- Packaging Details: https://www.facebook.com/Geosunpowerindia/videos/2026811040772896/
Effluent Treatment Plant
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece
|Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day)||1000 m3/day, 500 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 50 m3/day, 2000 m3/day|
|Water Source||Commercial Waste Water, Municipal Sewage, Industrial Effluent|
|Industry||Automobile, Dairy Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Sugar Industry, Distillery, Slaughter House, Leather Industry, Paper Mills, Chemical/Petroleum Industry|
|Water Pump Power||1.5 kW, 2 kW, 0.5 kW, 5 kW, 1 kW|
|Air Blower Count||1, 3, 2, 4|
|Air Blower Power (kW)||0.25 kW, 0.75 kW, 0.5 kW, 0.4 kW|
|Treatment Stages||Secondary Treatment, Disinfection, Tertiary Treatment, Preliminary Treatment, Primary Treatment|
|Installation Type||Containerized Plug & Play, Completes Civil work with Installation, Prefabricated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel|
|Plant Type||Effluent Treatment Plant|
|Control Module||Control Module Available|
With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this domain by offering premium quality gamut of Effluent Treatment Plant.
- ETP is necessary to purify contaminated waste waterIt reduce industrial water consumption and environmental pollution,Industrial on-site waste water might be reusable by treating it.
Need of ETP
- Clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use
- Reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in industries
- Cut expenditure on water procurement
- Meet standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants as per Government and Avoid hefty penalties.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)