|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Pair|
|Usage/Application||Food Industries, Textile Industries, Sugar Industries, Rice Industries, Metal Industries ETC|
|Water Source||Industrial Effluent|
|Treatment Stages||Preliminary Treatment, Tertiary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Secondary Treatment, Disinfection|
|Feed Flow Rate||2000 m3/day, 500 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 50 m3/day, 1000 m3/day|
|Installation Type||Containerized Plug & Play, Complete Civil work with Installation, Prefabricated|
|Water Pump Power||5 kW|
|Air Blower Power||1.5 kW|
|Air Blower Count||2|
ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment.
• Influent: Untreated industrial waste water.
• Sludge: Solid part separated from waste water by ETP.
• To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use.
• To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries. • To cut expenditure on water procurement. • To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
• To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable development. Design of ETP The design and size of the ETP depends upon:
• Quantity and quality of the industries discharge effluent.
• Land availability. • Monetary considerations for construction, operation & maintenance.
• Area dimension depends on: Quality of wastewater to be treated, Flow rate & Type of biological treatment to be used .