Effluent Treatment Plant
Effluent Treatment Plants
Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Pair
|Usage/Application||Food Industries, Textile Industries, Sugar Industries, Rice Industries, Metal Industries ETC|
|Water Source||Industrial Effluent|
|Treatment Stages||Primary Treatment, Tertiary Treatment, Secondary Treatment, Disinfection, Preliminary Treatment|
|Feed Flow Rate||50 m3/day, 1000 m3/day, 100 m3/day, 2000 m3/day, 500 m3/day|
|Installation Type||Complete Civil work with Installation, Containerized Plug & Play, Prefabricated|
|Water Pump Power||5 kW|
|Air Blower Power||1.5 kW|
|Air Blower Count||2|
ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment.
• Influent: Untreated industrial waste water.
• Sludge: Solid part separated from waste water by ETP.
• To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use.
• To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries. • To cut expenditure on water procurement. • To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
• To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable development. Design of ETP The design and size of the ETP depends upon:
• Quantity and quality of the industries discharge effluent.
• Land availability. • Monetary considerations for construction, operation & maintenance.
• Area dimension depends on: Quality of wastewater to be treated, Flow rate & Type of biological treatment to be used .
- Item Code: GSP-100KLD
- Production Capacity: upto 1000KLD
- Delivery Time: 2 Month
- Packaging Details: https://www.facebook.com/Geosunpowerindia/videos/2026811040772896/