Solar Water Heater
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type of Collector||Integral Collector (Batch System)|
|Tank Volume||300 - 400 lpd, 100 lpd, 200 lpd, 200 - 300 lpd, 400 - 500 lpd|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
A Solar Water Heater or Solar Thermal System is a system which provides hot water using solar energy. It heats water during day time which is stored in an insulated storage tank for use when required. It comprises of an array of solar collectors to collect solar energy and an insulated tank to store hot water. Two types of Solar Water Heaters are available; one based on flat plate collectors (FPC) are of metallic type and the other based on evacuated tube collectors (ETC) are made of glass which are of fragile in nature.
Salient Features of Solar Water Heating System
- Around 60 deg. – 80 deg. C temperature can be attained depending on solar radiation.
- Applicability at homes, hostels, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, dairies, industries.
- Soft and potable water can be used.
- Stainless Steel is used for small tanks whereas Mild Steel tanks with anticorrosion coating inside are used for large tanks
- Solar water heaters of 100-300 litres capacity are suited for domestic application.
- Larger systems can be used in restaurants, guest houses, hotels, hospitals, industries etc.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)